Search

Monday, April 12, 2010

My project

For the month of April, as I have previously mentioned, I am working on the final piece of this semester's work. My independent study project is a population survey of the butterflies here in the Reserva Buenaventura. As a final product, I will have a 20-30 page paper discussing my research here as well as small, simple guide with pictures of butterflies in the reserve (hopefully). Today I completed the first survey of my third habitat, so I already have an idea of what I'm in for for the next 3 weeks or so.

All of my decent pictures are posted in the butterfly album, and I will continue adding the butterfly pictures there as my project progresses.

The more interesting pictures from my experience here will come later.... (I'm already on snake number 2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment