Search

Sunday, January 24, 2010

new place + new friends

After a painless transition through the airport, flight, customs, immigration, and taxi to the hostel, I am in Quito.

Today, in La Plaza Grande, I got my shoes shined. I just figured I needed some fine-looking shoes for my days traipsing around the big city. Mama would be thrilled at how nice my danskos look now :)

The rest of the group is trickling in (8 of us were actually in the hotel last night), and we begin our activities tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Looks very Pretty. I am so glad you made it safely. cant wait to get your updates online. This is way cool:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Maggie
    Sooooooooo proud of what you are doing.ps

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you. and so does mrs. lou. i just asked her. she said cluck....quite lovingly.

    ReplyDelete